Listen on Apple, Google, Spotify, and other platforms.
- Nelli gives an overview of what Tablecloth is [02:34]
- How did Nelli get started in the industry? [03:27]
- Kelly shares his background and how he got started in the industry [05:02]
- Nelli talks about the history of tech for capital markets and what’s changed [07:14]
- Nelli explains what impact investing and ESG means and how they differ [09:38]
- Kelly talks about the use of BI tools and how they integrate them with their business [11:27]
- Nelli shares how Tablecloth is being used by investors [13:06]
- Nelli talks about how Tablecloth started, what’s changed in the industry over the last few years and how it helped in updating their product [14:16]
- Nelli talks about the politicization of ESG [17:13]
- What are the next steps for Tablecloth in terms of impact investing [18:49]
- Nelli shares what Tablecloth does to get solid data from their employees, including triangulating data from numerous sources [20:25]
- Nelli talks about the state of the impact community in San Diego [23:33]
- Kelly shares his thoughts on the impact community in San Diego and where it is now from his perspective [25:39]
- Kelly and Nelli share their favorite taco spots, Salud Tacos and La Posta [29:14]
Check out our Tacos and Tech Tacos Database to learn where our local SD entrepreneurs and leaders satisfy their taco crave!