Listen on Apple, Google, Spotify, and other platforms.
- John shares his focus within the Hospitality Network and Blueprint RF at Cox [02:29]
- How did John get into the tech industry? [03:38]
- John talks about converting buildings to ethernet in terms of age and why they differ [07:12]
- John shares how much more load there is on both the consumer and backend side of the systems and how it affects the infrastructures [09:13]
- How do new customer demands today affect the load on the system? [10:59]
- John shares what he thinks will be the next function of need going is going to be, including two-way services [12:55]
- What does success mean for Cox’s clients in terms of implementation? [14:10]
- Where do Cox and Hospitality Network play a role in the managed service on the video side? [16:20]
- John talks more about Hospitality Network and how and why it’s more casino and hotel oriented [21:41]
- How does the hospitality aspect fit into Cox’s investment strategy? [23:21]
- John shares other areas of technology he’s excited about [25:10]
- John shares his favorite taco spot, Del Taco [27:47]
- John talks about Cox’s mobile services and how customers can now get a mobile phone from Cox [27:56]
Check out our Tacos and Tech Tacos Database to learn where our local SD entrepreneurs and leaders satisfy their taco crave!