Listen on Apple, Google, Spotify, and other platforms.
- Jill gives an overview of what Audacity Health is [02:33]
- How did Jill end up in the branding and marketing space? [03:52]
- Jill talks about the advantage of having a PhD and marketing skill sets [05:46]
- Jill shares the benefits of having a background in both science and marketing in her line of work [08:41]
- Jill talks about the history of Audacity Health and how it changed over time [09:39]
- What are the storytelling and communicating tools and approaches today that Jill recommends? [11:53]
- Jill shares how they work with companies in dealing with anti-vaxxers and other misconceptions in science [14:54]
- Jill talks about their work setup during the pandemic and how the virtual working environment helped in talent recruitment [16:38]
- At what stage do companies usually reach out for help from Audacity Health? [17:53]
- Jill shares her favorite taco spots, Taco Surf and The Fish Shop [20:36]
Check out our Tacos and Tech Tacos Database to learn where our local SD entrepreneurs and leaders satisfy their taco crave!