Listen on Apple, Google, Spotify, and other platforms.
- David gives an overview of what SuperSight is [02:06]
- David shares his background and IoT has iterated over time [04:11]
- David talks about the direct relevance of consumers wanting to understand their data [06:03]
- What is calm computing? [07:00]
- David talks about technology-embedded services and why some companies haven’t offered them yet [08:40]
- David shares the advantages of having the AR tools we have today for companies [09:46]
- How do you bring more people into the AR or metaverse environment? [12:02]
- David explains what Google navigation AR experience is [13:51]
- Where is David guiding and advising people to focus on when it comes to investing for their own company [17:53]
- David shares how AR is going to play a part in travel interactions and why he’s excited about companies focusing on how to specialize in critiquing a product. [19:28]
- What are digital twins and their special features? [21:47]
- Where is the conversation of the human aspect of the AR meta piece right now? [24:26]
- David shares the kind of people he enjoys working with and why [28:34]
- David shares his favorite taco spot, Boloco [29:48]
Check out our Tacos and Tech Tacos Database to learn where our local SD entrepreneurs and leaders satisfy their taco crave!