San Diego Startup Month’s first week was a hit including the first in-person event in 18 months! Come see the 2021 Incubator Companies, pitch feedback sessions all month, Pitch Competition on Oct. 14, and Startup Awards and Gala on Oct. 29 in Sorrento Valley
We also presented the updated graphic on the Entrepreneurs’ Journey Through the Startup Community that you can see here. Thank you Nicole Leandra for helping create and continuing to update this with all of the community’s feedback.
Lastly, we held a great conversation about the future of the cloud and edge computing at Cloud Night. See our post-event wrap up and watch videos from the main stage and breakout rooms. If you are coming to KubeCon CNCF this week, let me know so we can meet up Wednesday.
Fast Five SD Tech Stories to Watch & Weekly Clubhouse Link
- Local investors Section 32 and Qualcomm Ventures recently invested in Gretel AI and AmionX respectively
- The San Diego Union-Tribune releases list of 26 phenomenal women to know in San Diego, including many tech leaders
- General Atomics continues to advance nuclear fusion technology in recent test
- The Top Tech Awards recently honored many local technologists and leaders
- The largest public companies in San Diego saw major stock gains in the first half of 2021
See you at SD Startup Month!