How to Make the Most of San Diego Startup Month (Oct 1 to Oct.29):
- Show up – From 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 4 is night one. Its Founder and People Panels, including the New Unicorns Panel, plus more. See the schedule.
- Two in-person opportunities: Oct. 8 in Carlsbad at the new Downtown Works and Oct. 29 in Sorrento Valley. Make sure you buy the extra ticket for this.
- Utilize the Tracks to learn what you don’t know, like sales, marketing, design and more.
- Recognize those who’ve been working hard. Submit entries for the Startup Awards.
- Apply to pitch in the pitch competition and utilize the pitch practices leading up to it
- Share what you learn online by using #SDSM2021 in all social media.
- Thank our investors and partners that enable us to make these events happen.
- Get some swag from the new merch store,
- Pay it forward! If you made a valuable connection, consider donating for someone else to benefit too.
See you at Startup Month!
Also, join us every Friday for our Fast Five SD Tech Stories on Clubhouse and recent recordings here:
- San Diego maintains in the top 3 biotech cities in the country, with 1 in 30 jobs in the life sciences industry locally, new report by Biocom
- UCSD is making strides in building a battery with 10 times the energy density of current batteries
- Bayer buys out Vividion Therapeutics for $2B
- Magic Johnson joins forces with Qualcomm to bring smart city technology to inner cities to break the digital divide
- Results from a recent SD EDC business health survey shows companies are struggling to keep up with the resurgent growth