San Diego’s ecosystem continues to reap the benefits of growing companies. We will have three new public biotechs soon – Ambryx, Codex DNA, and eFFECTOR. The first two filing for IPOs and the latter going public through a SPAC. Driving to new liquidity is great for the region, especially in returning capital and getting public company experience for our talent. Congrats teams!
We are also gearing up to discuss and celebrate our region’s cybersecurity prowess. Join us at next week’s virtual Cybersecurity Night. The panel is 🔥. We will be hosting small topic-based discussion rooms for you to join as well. We’re excited to create a new way of networking in the San Diego tech community. See you on June 15!
Fast Five Tech Stories of the Week:
- First Gen Scholars, Charbon Plus, and Hexagon Laser announced as top three winners of Connect All at the Jacobs Center pitch winners
- Results look promising of Dexcom’s next generation diabetes glucose monitor tech
- Cubic partners with CVEDIA for enhanced AI of intersection vision tracking software
- CEOs of the Year announced by SD Business Journal, including tech execs at Trust & Will, NuVasive, BlueNalu, Concert Health, Flock Freight, Seismic, and more
- Open San Diego launches to offer aid to local governments using tech innovation
P.S. Ready for the Tacos and Tech Vizer Challenge? Join our month-long challenge in donating meals to a local charities every day you put in a sweat! Tacos to the winners, leaderboard in podcast show notes.